Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Orientation Day 1

Today is my 1st day orientation. I don't feel like going and not exited at all as it is not what I want. I went there late while the orientation even started an hour late. The worst part is that their and the orientation is a total lame!! Stupid presentation and childish game. Besides that, I sweat in their MPH!!! What kind of uni is this to allow people to sweat in an air conditioned room?? Oh I just hate this uni...

On the other hand, I made some friendly friend from sunway college, Ausmat. Sabrina my 1st close friend there and course mate. Another one was her friend which did not talk much to me where I can't really remember her name too =P well, I believe as time passes, I'll get used to this environment and I really hope that everything I've done for this is a worth :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment