Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heartbreaking Valentine


It's valentine and it should be an amazing day for me and him.
I made myself out so badly to date him and this is what I get for that day.
We went out to dine, movie and shop of course.
I love the bear he gave me but no flowers till I demand for one =/
I enjoyed my day till I heard a breaking news -- The GIRL came to accompany your bf for work that day and it took her few hours
I heart broke immediately. The one who told me was very scare as I got very mad.
We argued again, he say there is no such thing.
After a few arguments, I believed him.
I choose to believe him so badly that it hurts me so damn bad when I get to know the truth.
Everything was a lie. She came and you went to her house!!!
My heart breaks totally. Total enough for a dead heart.
I HATE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment